Friday, September 11, 2009

Off Grid, not off the rocker!


If you are or would like to be self employed, this book is a must read. Thanking my buddy Kristian for the referral, I read this book in less than 24 hours (292 pages). I'm not bragging. In fact, I'm not even much of a reader. I haven't finished a book in the last, well it has been a long time. I loved this book! If for no other reason, pick it up to understand his business model. Timothy has put a lot of thought and effort into getting his life exactly the way he wants it. I thought working 8.5 hours per week was somewhat of a benchmark. Compared to this guy, I have some serious catching up to do! The race is on Tim!

My favorite is the warning on the back cover that reads - WARNING: DO NOT READ THIS BOOK UNLESS YOU WANT TO QUIT YOUR JOB

Living off grid in the high desert and working four hours per week to maintain the lifestyle! Get the book....http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment